OT: Going rate for labourers

Every time I go past the big B&Q there's several huddles of guys obviously looking for work. Most seem to look as though they have just come across from the camps at Calais. Does anyone know what the going rate is per hour for these guys would be?

Reply to
Bazza

Looking for a bit of rough are you? You could always try critcher.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Per *hour*?

I understand from the sensationalist right-wing tabloid press that some of them will work for a chickenburger a day.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Is this recommendation based on experience?!

Reply to
Capitol

critcher seems to be another troll.

Reply to