Triton T300SI Wireless 10.5kW Electric Shower

Hi Guys.

Anyone here, used or fitted a "Triton T300SI Wireless 10.5kW Electric Shower"

I am thinking of getting one, would appreciate comments.

Reply to
Baz

I've had the non-wireless version for around five years. It's annoyed me quite a bit, mainly because of Triton's poor quality and expensive after-sales service:

- the over-pressure valve has gone a couple of times - which is understandable, but the spares are v. expensive

- the inline water filter is not capable of sensible replacement

- the shower heads are not a good match for the fittings (a general problem with showers, I find

- there is IMO a design fault which causes the low pressure light to go on when this is not the case. triton must know about this but continue to be happy charging you for a new PCB.

It has been ... OK ... as regards its general operation; plenty of people here will tell you that an electric shower, even of 10.5kW, is incapable of giving a decent flow rate. It's adequate for me, as long as you know what to expect...

I like the remote control feature, & presumably the wireless version is even better in this regard. I'm not sure whether I'd have one again.

HTH J^n

Reply to
jkn

In article , jkn scribeth thus

I chucked the electric showers we had out some 8 to 10 years ago now and put in a couple of Caradon Mira power showers and I just wish I'd never bother with the piles of cack and piss poor performance that the electric ones were;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

Well said. I've spent £150 or so roughly every 12months on replacing Triton's and the like electric showers in some rented propertys for about 5 years. Totally exasperated, we've now been replacing them with Grohe shower

  • Salamander pumps + suitable tank where necessary, all with 5 years warranty.

Ok it's cost £800 each but Ive had enough of crappy electric units that deliver a weak piss at best, and a pathetic dribble at worst, *if* it chooses to work...

Tim.

Reply to
Tim..