Calling Dave.

If you still want proof the F117 is unstable then call Albion Bowers at NASA and ask him. He is an expert and will tell you if its true.

Or you could find a copy of the Nat Geo program "the age of stealth" where they interview the guy responsible for the F117. Its actually about the development of the F22 but they start at the beginning.

Reply to
dennis

Which one? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I can't do at the moment, but I have book marked it. As I wrote earlier, I am not familiar with that aircraft. Only with what I have worked on.

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
Dave