Snapper Mower Question??

Does anyone here have the Hi-Wheel Snapper mower ?? It is a 6 or 7 self propelled walk behind mower.

If any of you have used it, or know anything about it, I would appreciate your comments on it please.

Thanks !!!

--James--

Reply to
James Nipper

I think i used one many years ago. Had some kind of wheel off the motor shaft, and then a rubber wheel that took power for the drive. Somehow it shifted from close to the shaft to farther out to change the walking speed.

Beyond that, I don't remember hardly a thing.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

All of Snapper's self propelled walk behin dmowers are 6 speed. They've been using the same system for 20 (or was it 30) years. It's bulletproof, cheap to repair, and works like a champ.

For more details, read the Lawn Mower forum at

lots of lawn pro's there.

Reply to
Evan Mann

Thank You !!!!