MTD PRO mower w/ Honda engine

I saw an self propelled MTD Pro lawn mower at Sam's club that has a

6.5 OHC/OVC engine. Does anyone have any info on this item? I went to the MTD web site and saw nothing regarding this item.
Reply to
J E Frink

Addition - It was a HONDA engine

Reply to
J E Frink

After consulting with a repair center that works on mowers (they do no sell them), I purchased the same mower that you refer to. Essentially the service person told me that the mower was a mid-grade commercia quality mower. With a 6.5 HP Honda, 3 in 1 mulching deck, and fron caster wheels, he said it was a great bargain. I also compared it t several other models and couldn't find any others that came close t the features for that price.

Just got it so I can't really evaluate how well I like it yet, but i seems to be fine. Hope this helps

-- KY_bryan

Reply to
KY_bryan