That's annoying!

I just checked. No updates available so it must have done the job.

Now set to accept auto updates so I'll see what that does.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Mine don't. I can access iPlayer on my laptop and connect it to my TV with HDMI. I don't use the other catchup services because of adverts.

Reply to
Max Demian

Try uBlock Origin in the browser. That kills the ads in all but one catchup service here.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I lack the required arsing ability.

Reply to