Now THAT'S a saw.

How much do you think Forrest would charge to sharpen that baby? Plus, it's most likely diamond tipped - being for stone and all.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Yeahbut, how about the 8ft Guillotine and the Stone Turner!?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

I've always wondered how they flip those stones to work on the other sides. Now I know.

woodworker88

a great big lathe.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

If you like big, check out this bandsaw (bottom of page):

often wondered if they coil the blades for storage!

Lou

Reply to
loutent

Nice, but can you get a riser kit for it?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

I'm not sure it would fit in my garage!

Reply to
No

No problem, just cut the side off your garage with the saw, then back it in :-)

Reply to
Larry Bud