Now *That's* A Circular Saw!

I grabbed my phone a little too late, but I took a picture of my TV.

This guy is cutting a tenon on a beam with a 16" circular saw, holding the saw straight out, above waist level.

The show was about pre-fab post-and-beam homes, but this beam was too big to fit into any of their CNC machines.

It was an interesting juxtaposition between the automation of the CNC machines and a guy wrestling with a huge circular saw, both in the same room.

Reply to
DerbyDad03