Powertool shopping - Any experience of Tool-net.co.uk ?

I'm after a big sander and was thinking about the Skil 666

have discontinued it and I missed the last of their clearance deals 8-( Tool-net are cheaper than Screwfix.

Anyone dealt with tool-net before ? Any experience good/bad to pass on?

Comments on 1/2 sheet sanders are welcome too.

Thanks

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I've bought a couple of things from them with no problems. Also, I've used Axminster, ITS, Lawson-HIS with no issues.

I quite like Metabo's sanders. I have the SXE450 (round one with two orbit settings) and find that really comfortable to use with the shaped pad on the top. Well reviewed as well.

The SR358 (half sheet) has similar ergonomics.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Axminster have discontinued it and I missed the last of their

Did try to buy from them once via internet but site crashed during card authorisation so the transaction never completed. Gave up and bought elsewhere.

Reply to
Geoff Beale

helpful and no problems, but have done little trade with them.

NT

Reply to
meow2222