Any experience of Watco Powerfloat Primer?

They say that there's no need to etch or sand blast a power floated slab, just use this primer

before the colour coat. It sounds remarkably good - has anyone here had any experience of it?

Reply to
nomail

It's a two pack epoxy, I see no reason to doubt that it will stick well to fresh powerfloated concrete. As they point out, cleaning is the key question. But they are careful to say that it probably won't match shot blasting.

I don't think you ever said what you are considering as a top coat. I guess two pack epoxy is going to stick well to it.

Reply to
newshound