Tool-net.co.uk problems

Anyone ordered from this lot recently? Their web site accepted my order last week, and they immediately took payment from my credit card, but the "order status" remains at "payment authorised", there's no sign of the goods, they're not responding to emails or their "live chat", and the phone number I found via Google Groups went unanswered on Friday.

Not a huge order - 30 quid's worth of odds and sods, including some screw sizes that neither Screwfix nor Toolstation stock - but the job's stopped and it looks as though I might have to get the card issuer involved.

Shame, really, as they had some fair prices and screws in sizes and quantities not easily found elsewhere, but it will take a small miracle now to move them from the "never again" list.

Reply to
Autolycus

Much like our experience in the middle of last year.

We couldn't find the phone number. The stuff turned up (eventually), but we're not using them again...

Ben

Reply to
Ben Blaukopf

FWIW I dug out the emails. Confirmation of order - 22nd June. Confirmation of dispatch - 4th July. And that was all we ever got from them.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Blaukopf

Seemingly quite a few plp have