Any experience of Reginox sinks?

Hi,

We're looking to buy a new sink and have seen a good price for Reginox - in particular their round separate sink and drainer set.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with Reginox sinks, either good or bad, in particular the quality and thickness of the stainless steel - some sinks are so thin they flex under the slightest pressure.

Thanks in advance, Tony.

Reply to
Tony Carnell