Any experience of Northern Gas Heating ?

Hi

Just wondered if anyone here has any experience of Northern Gas Heating?

They're coming out to see me on Monday to quote for a new boiler. Thing is they seem very 'polished and efficient' in fact they've called me 3 times in 2 days to to confirm the appointment. This is not my usual experience of plumbers and heating engineers, in fact I feel more like I'm dealing with a double glazing company. Maybe I'm just too cynical, but I'd appreciate any feedback if anyone here has had dealings with them.

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
LaserMark