Petrol or Diesel car?

This man needs tagging!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Once again....

Most do not, only once in a blue moon. The world does not work like you do.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You are an idiotic Chav. The 60mpg is from the US government.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Of course Roger, you are a long time member of the Lunatic Association (affiliated). There, there.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You need to eff off as you are a plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This snotty uni man needs tagging.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

and so by definition must be wrong then since all the real world data show the car does not get close to that...

Reply to
John Rumm

Tripe ! mine dopes. The data is for the new Mk 3. which is even better. The Prius is superb in every other aspect of driving, emissions and comfort. You are a Chav.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

"Doctor Drivel" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Why? They run far better without water than they would with. Hell, with water added, they wouldn't run at all.

Reply to
Adrian

Rod gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

The Saab's the only engine I've got with water anywhere near it.

Reply to
Adrian

So did 'I did not have sex with that woman'

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If only you would take the medication rather than giving it to a car.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Oh well. Mebbe it was that then.

I dont think you CAN in a TD5 defender..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Asperger's syndrome if you ask me.

ARWadsworth

that's the reason isnt it, F1 car, Spitfire etc.

Reply to
clumsy bastard

I'm driving SWMBO to the station when ours does

Reply to
clumsy bastard

the one I drove was a cast off from holidaymaker jeep safaris.

Reply to
clumsy bastard

Asparagus syndrome, more like.

Reply to
Jules

.. unless you fall off the edge of a motorway and hit a bridge support :-)

Reply to
Jules

Hmm, ISTR those Lancer Evo cars had it, too - activated by a little button on the centre console. I think it was completely irrelevant unless at close to maximum revs though, when it'd give a few extra HP.

Reply to
Jules