OT:EU, our friend and ally?

It was definitely you Dense

Reply to
bert

Best way of politicians avoiding responsibility for anything.

Reply to
bert

I doubt they'd notice.

--snip--

Reply to
Mark

He is the one that will benefit the most in reality.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

'In reality'? Whose reality is that then? Your *predicted* reality I'm betting?

Do you not think that if what are no more than your hope and dreams (in reality) were even likely to come true, don't you think more people would be agreeing with you? Wouldn't all the debate be over, done deal?

Or do you really think you are the only one to have seen though all the espionage and conspiracy and actually know the truth?

'In reality', most of the reasonable / non fanatical Brexiteers admit they don't actually *know* that leaving the EU will / would be the 'best thing' for 'most people', they (being honest), just hope their particular crusade comes true (personal reasons) and that we *might* come out of it all, (one day) better off.

That is the only 'reality' *anyone* can count on, including you (unless, unbeknown to us, you are *actually* running the world and so do have control over the outcome)? ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m