OT: Do Aldi know something we don't ?

PeterC

I wonder how hot the BBQ has to get before it turns to ash!

Dave

Reply to
Dave Starling

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember robgraham saying something like:

On another note - the Irish Ministry of Utter Cobblers spokescreature has just announce on radio there has been no fallout of Icelandic ash on Ireland. Really? The total dimwit.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I went out of the house this morning and had a box of fish fingers and a bag of peas hit me on the head.

It was fallout from Iceland :-)

Dave. I've got me coat.

Reply to
Dave

It's free delivery, innit.

Reply to
PeterC

Colin Wilson

Do they import it by air?

No - that's a bit diluted atm.

BBC has a solution for all of the rotting food in Africa: Ashes to Ashes.

Reply to
PeterC