OT: Contactless card fraud?

No, you can use ATMs belonging to other banks.

My debit card which is contactless has no pin it is a chip and signature card. the reason for this is the stupid idiots making the keypad devices ar slowly replacing them with ones with 'software' keys on a screen which blind people cannot use. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

otok out had as a condition the use of a "unique PIN" - I can't remember that many digits!

Reply to
PeterC

To be fair, you can buy a county-wide network West Midlands pass, but obviously it costs more than a NX West Midlands one....

Reply to
Chris Bartram