No more mansize

And just what did you think it could mean?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You brought it to the discussion. Pray tell?

Reply to
Richard

If you mean anyone 'permanently transitioned' (I'm not sure of the proper phrase), then personally, off the top of my head, I'm not sure. People should be accepted for who they are, and if they're doing no harm and excluded from anything because of that I think at the very least the situation should be discussed with a view to removing that exclusion. And in picking social situations and expecting a binary answer trivialises IMHO. FWIW:

On sport, I suppose it's up to those controlling/competing/participating in the sport so long as they don't have twisted motives - over-interpreting any supposed advantage, say. Overall I'd like to see gender neutral sports, and think it's a bad thing to exclude anyone who wants to participate. Gendered sport is a problem with sport, not trans people. That said, i don't have much interest in sport so haven't given it a lot of thought.

As for toilets, I wouldn't especially want women using men's. But then I don't like men using men's (except me, obviously). So I don't think men should use women's toilets, basically because I'm making an assumption that that's what women tend to prefer. A woman's preference is informed by a far more serious set of reasons than mine, though. And whether being a 'transitioned male' affects things at all - I don't know.

But my starting point is don't exclude and if it's happening, let's see what the true motive of exclusion is.

Reply to
RJH

No idea I though people were just gay or 'straight'

Can yuo name a person that is gay and one that is totally gay. rock Hudson, larry grayson

are these gay men or totally gay men ?

What about marc almond or alan turin.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Women would complain that hardly any women win.

Women's toilets don't have open urinals AFAIK. But women like to gossip.

Reply to
Max Demian

Good to see you need simple things explaining in the same way as Dave seems to. Is it whisky that addled your brain too? You seem to be repating youself al lot recently - or is that just senility?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thought a man of the world such as you might have heard the term bisexual being used? And Googled it to find out what it meant?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That could be it. The males on here not wanting trannies to use women's toilets are worried that they may gossip about them. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes and that doesn't mean totally gay does it. I know quite a few bisexuals too, and bisexuals aren't just 50/50 I've slep t with a bisexual girl the next day she said I don't believe I let you do t hat I don;t realy like men that much, I prefer women most of the time, she said, she believed her ratios of partners was about 20% male and 80% female . A friend comign over tonight if F2M, I know of the islington swimming pool where they hold meeting for gender changed swimmers, or for anyone that has body issues, I know someone that swam fully clothed there, because of an u nsight mark across her body.

I know I just don't know what you mean by fully gay, or any other fraction of gayness you might choose to state.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Correct. Bisexual doesn't mean gay. At least we're getting somewhere.

You sleep with some real slags, then?

Think most 'straight' men would know what was meant by totally straight.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not at all. Your definition of a totally gay male is precisely, what? I have no idea what a totally gay male is and I am unashamed to admit that.

Reply to
Richard

But bisexuals are gay aren't they , I mean some f*ck those of the same sex as themselves if that's not gay then what is ?

And this is why I mentioned the bisexual girl who told me her ratios, but you;ve missed that point haven't you, it went over your head.

Reply to
whisky-dave