More dishwasher problems!

I have posted earlier about my dishwasher which is not heating the wate

up and is getting stuck on two points in the cycle, it is a whirpoo washer that must be over 10 years old (it was already installed in ou new house). We were advised to check the element as this was the mos likely problem, we have now done this and have found that the elemen is working fine. Has anybody got any suggestions on what to chec next?

Thank you

-- Jmorg

Reply to
Jmorg

Is it integrated ? If so underneath is a resetable cut-out in the heating circuit it is small and difficult to see.

Reply to
powerstation

Don't waste any money repairing a 10 year old Whirlpool when you can get a new AAA superior one for just over £200...

better still pay a bit extra and get a Miele like I just have.

Reply to
RedOnRed

The dishwasher is a Whirpool ADG 710 - do you (or does anybody) happe

to know where the cut out switch might be on this model - or doe anybody have a system manual showing a picture of underneath?

Thanks

powerstati>

-- Jmorg

Reply to