Bosc Dishwasher Repair

Hope someone can help?

Hi I have a problem with my Dishwasher after googling, it seems it may be the heating element or the PCB board that may be at fault. The symptoms are it is running through a full cycle however when it get to the last minute it get stuck and doesn't finish the cycle and the water isn't getting hot either.

I have taken the sides off the dishwasher and I am stuck!Where is the PCB board and element situated.

TIA

Iain

Reply to
Iain

I've Googled many times but fortunately it has never caused a problem with my dishwasher :-)

Reply to
gavin

LOL

Yea I know what you mean!

Reply to
Iain

"Iain" wrote

Try

Reply to
ricardianno

As the controls are usually on the door and the doors are usually pretty thick I'd start there.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Well it turns out I have a 2 year warranty and it isn't up yet so looks like I dont have to repair it myself!!

Cheers

Reply to
Iain