Bosch Dishwasher

Hope someone can help?

Hi I have a problem with my Dishwasher. After googling it seems it may be the heating element or the PCB board that may be at fault. The symptoms are it is running through a full cycle however when it get to the last minute it get stuck and doesn't finish the cycle and the water isn't getting hot either.

I have taken the sides off the dishwasher and I am stuck!Where is the PCB board and element situated.

TIA

Iain

Reply to
Iain

Try

they have exploded diagrams for Bosch appliances as well as supplying spares by return.

John

Reply to
John Harris