Magic mitre

Anyone want a used Magic Mitre?

It works a treat, I just don't do that sort of job any more. Could probably ship via Hermes for approx £5.

Looking for £15.

Reply to
TMH

I know every bishop has one.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

The gubbins came free with Festool Kapex

Reply to
billyorange007

Hi Is mitre box still for sale

Reply to
Jason

Yes, but inflation now means it will be £5 million since it was first offered

Reply to
Andrew

I take it this is another home owners club very very old message which has been replied to then. Could we once again appeal to those posting from there that they need to understand it is not a creation of the club it is merely a portal to a world wide Usenet group and the interface which pushes message back here is badly flawed. It does not include the message you are replying to, or its date, from past experience the web based system seems not to expire really old messages so the unwary can end up replying to a ten your old post. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa