Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap From Lidl .

Does this look like a worthwhile buy .??? Stuart

Stuart

this is the kitchen mixer with the removable spray spout on a flex then I would say no, as the removable spout always gets scratched. Well it is £15 down from £17, so don't expect top quality. Wickes have a sale on and there swivel spout (no spay thingy) is about £48 down from about £68. "Probably" a better buy.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

But it is going to get scratched anyway, so better to buy 3 of the cheap ones and replace as they get scratched.

Or the op could connect each one to the output of a separate combi and have unlimited hot water for washing up in stereo. A win, win situation.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I think this is a better idea for the bathroom. A separate combi for each body jet in the shower.

Mr F.

Reply to
Mr Fizzion

> er_Tap_

It is a different model of mixer. They look as if they may easily get sctrached, so you may only last a month with 3 of them. If you are into the spray things then getting three may be worth it.

And he could spray all the combi water all over the place. I really like positive creative thinking.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Many of these take a minimum of 8 to 10 litres on the hot and the cold, so within the range of many combi's.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

useful for?

I'd expect they are not much good on a gravity supply.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

I can only imagine for rinsing pots and dishes etc ...as you say if the pressure is low it might not be much good . Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

When you have a dishwasher, well not much. I had a rise hose once and hardly used it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You can get blue tablets for that these days......

Reply to
Andy Hall

What do they taste like?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Is it drink, or drugs that he is on?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

We have a tap in our kitchen with a removable spout, find it very useful for washing the cats :-)

On ours, the cold is mains, but the hot is not, I had to install a booster pump for the hot, as it was only dribbling!

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

More lunacy and Dave n Pat, the comedy combo.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

If you take one, you forget all about uk.d-i-y, so nobody here knows.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Do they put them in Andy's cauliflower cheese?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

How on earth do you manage to do that?

Reply to
Andy Hall

The only way I've seen that I can believe works is this:

=============================================== How To Wash A Cat 1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.

  1. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.
  2. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
  3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his claws will be reaching out for any purchase they can find.
  4. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
  5. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
  6. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
  7. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.

Reply to
PC Paul

This fails at step 3 with most breeds.

Having said that, our Maine Coon kitten already likes water...

Reply to
Andy Hall