Lidl tools

Loads of stuff at Lidl from Mon 20/2/06!

sponix

Reply to
Sponix

I was going to send NG that LiDL info! You beat me to it. Here's the pointer to hardware releases on Mon 20th

that day, their flagship item probably is
a tenner!

Reply to
Jim Gregory

P.

Reply to
zymurgy

I can't understand what's special about a pancake pan.Why have a pan exclusively for one purpose? Pancakes can be made in any pan - or none.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Any? how about a chip pan.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Because it has a special pancake compliant surface and the handle is set at the optimum pancake tossing angle, thereby ensuring perfect pancakes every time.

sponix

Reply to
Sponix

Surely you meant perfect tossing every time ?

;)

Reply to
Matt

B*ll*cks

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Yes!

Reply to
Sponix

It's true I tell you!

Lidl Engineers have worked tirelessly for many years to perfect this special frying pan!

sponix

Reply to
Sponix

OK, let's say I believe you.

There has to be a first time for everything :-)

What's special about it?

Go on - think of something ... :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Well, the angle of the handle for one..also the shape of the pan is precision rounded by a big precision rounding machine to make sure the pancake turns out round, not like inferior pans.

It's all designed by a bit computer using special magnets and stuff to ensure optimum pancake cookery.

Also, it looks similar to a pan once used by Jamie 'fat tongue' Oliver so it must be good.

sponix

Reply to
Sponix

Oh, I see!

I'm overwhelmed ...

Oh.

:-(((

You've put me right off now. I'll revert to using my three frying pans. There were four but I got ruthless when we did the kitchen, one went to the charity shop.

There's always the skillet of course ... rather heavy to toss with my arthritic hands though. I need a Big Strong Man.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Or the 11cm handles, including rubber grips, on the bolt cutters? (OK for 4BA?) (Yes I did check how long 11cm is on a ruler :-) - and my old set of BA bolt cutters is longer than 11cm anyway)

Reply to
John Weston

Probably a mish-pront, they look like 18" cutters. All will be revealed on Feb. 20th.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

18volt cordless drill/driver at £10
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite
Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Would you not think that was perhaps a typo ?

-
Reply to
Mark

Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

If it hasn't got a *spare* rechargeable battery (accumulator) in the tenner asking price, it's worthwehile buying a *couple* at the outset. Jim

Reply to
Jim Gregory

Thanks George!

I want one of those badly but don't live within range of a netto. :(((

Reply to
EricP