Drayton TRV4 Query

Hello All

Just bought some of these (white head) and not sure if they normally come supplied with the lockshield, it doesn't mention they do so i'm assuming they dont. Tried calling the shop but on hols!!!

Can you get seperate Drayton Lockshields that are meant to pair up with the TRV4? I dont want the all chrome ones. I can see that you can purchase all chrome sets, lockshield and TRV but cannot find seperate lockshields.

Anyone any ideas on this?

Thanks

Richard

Reply to
r.rain

In message , snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com writes

No.

What do you mean by 'pair up'? I just used some branded, standard lockshields. Looks fine

Reply to
chris French

Pair up meaning Drayton lockshields which were designed to be used with the TRV4.

lockshields can be used. Thanks Chris

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.rain

In message , snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com writes

Yep, all lock shield is used for is restrict the flow of water through a radiator

Reply to
chris French