Groundhog

I use the above on an android tablet to access this group. My tablet reset itself and i had to reinstall software. Before the incident, Groundhog would download just the headers until you wanted to read the posting but now it downloads the whole lot and takes ages. I can't find any way to change it. Any ideas?

Reply to
Lawrence

I think mine has always got full articles, and I can't see any way to change it.

BTW, does anyone know a way to force Thunderbird *to* fetch full articles?

Reply to
Max Demian

Go into account settings, then select the news server from the list of accounts. Click on the Synchronisation & Storage entry, and then the "Select newsgroups for offline use" button. You can then select a group to download in its entirety.

Reply to
John Rumm

Thank you. I noticed that option, but I associated it with dial-up days when you weren't connected all the time.

Reply to
Max Demian