Fair Fuel UK ios app

I have downloaded an app -
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fair-fuel-uk/id1461286921
I then tried to sign up with the app, entering my name, then email address twice and trying various attempts at passwords, but no matter what I tried 'Next' was grayed out, with nothing on screen to suggest an issue. So I never managed to set up an account.
I already had some sort of account with Fair Fuel, if not the app - so tried clicking the 'forgotten password' in the app, entering my email address, but received no email back.
Loop FE Ltd seems to be the provider of the app, but I cannot seem to find a way to contact them about the signup issue.
On Thu, 04 Jul 2019 13:38:00 +0100

You could try contacting Fair Fuel UK directly:
FairFuelUK - 1 Rammell Mews, Cranbrook, Kent TN17 3BQ 07515 421611
I don't do 'apps', so don't know about this problem.
--
Davey.

Davey laid this down on his screen :

Thanks, but they probably will not know much about it, its the software / app supplier I need to ask. I give them a ring though.
It might be worth reporting it to Apple as well, it could be a compatibility issue. We don't know what you are running it on, but I've heard of some apps not running on Ipads but working on the iphone. Brian
--
----- --
on 04/07/2019, Brian Gaff supposed :

Iphone SE OSv12.3 (I think), what ever the latest is..
I've tried ringing, but just gets cut off. I will try emailing them.
On 04/07/2019 15:41, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

A rating of 2.8 from 14 reviews suggest it's not really worth the bother., although YMMV: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fair-fuel-uk/id1461286921
On Thu, 04 Jul 2019 15:41:16 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

It seems emailing companies is a thing of the past. If they aren't coy about publishing an email address (don't make any excuses about evading spammers - a 1/10th decent developer knows how) it will be a webform that you have to *hope* works. Because it won't generate a receipt and when you finally resort to chasing it up, it transpires they've no record of it.
It's *almost* as if they don't want to be contacted with complaints.
On Thu, 04 Jul 2019 14:31:28 +0100, Graham. wrote:

The problem is signing into accounts on a mobile browser is a PITA too.
Also how can they slurp all that lovely data from you without an "app".
Jethro_uk formulated on Thursday :

Almost all seem to use a fingerprint signin, so even easier than on the PC.

No iphone app gets to slurp any of your data that you don't allow it to slurp.

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 01:05:50 +1000, Levi Jones, better known as cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

Of course it does, you senile Apple, M$, Google and Amazon adorer!
--
snipped-for-privacy@down.the.farm about senile Rot Speed:
After serious thinking Harry Bloomfield wrote :

It finally worked. No idea why it didn't work earlier, but it is not very useful.