Fair Fuel UK ios app

Quite early on someone invented a universal app called a Web Browser, yet we are still expected to use our limited phone memory resource for simple tasks that could easily be handled by a browser.

Reply to
Graham.

I have downloaded an app -

I then tried to sign up with the app, entering my name, then email address twice and trying various attempts at passwords, but no matter what I tried 'Next' was grayed out, with nothing on screen to suggest an issue. So I never managed to set up an account.

I already had some sort of account with Fair Fuel, if not the app - so tried clicking the 'forgotten password' in the app, entering my email address, but received no email back.

Loop FE Ltd seems to be the provider of the app, but I cannot seem to find a way to contact them about the signup issue.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

You could try contacting Fair Fuel UK directly:

FairFuelUK - 1 Rammell Mews, Cranbrook, Kent TN17 3BQ

07515 421611

I don't do 'apps', so don't know about this problem.

Reply to
Davey

Davey laid this down on his screen :

Thanks, but they probably will not know much about it, its the software / app supplier I need to ask. I give them a ring though.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

It might be worth reporting it to Apple as well, it could be a compatibility issue. We don't know what you are running it on, but I've heard of some apps not running on Ipads but working on the iphone. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

The problem is signing into accounts on a mobile browser is a PITA too.

Also how can they slurp all that lovely data from you without an "app".

Reply to
Jethro_uk

on 04/07/2019, Brian Gaff supposed :

Iphone SE OSv12.3 (I think), what ever the latest is..

I've tried ringing, but just gets cut off. I will try emailing them.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Jethro_uk formulated on Thursday :

Almost all seem to use a fingerprint signin, so even easier than on the PC.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

No iphone app gets to slurp any of your data that you don't allow it to slurp.

Reply to
Levi Jones

A rating of 2.8 from 14 reviews suggest it's not really worth the bother., although YMMV:

Richard

It seems emailing companies is a thing of the past. If they aren't coy about publishing an email address (don't make any excuses about evading spammers - a 1/10th decent developer knows how) it will be a webform that you have to *hope* works. Because it won't generate a receipt and when you finally resort to chasing it up, it transpires they've no record of it.

It's *almost* as if they don't want to be contacted with complaints.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

It finally worked. No idea why it didn't work earlier, but it is not very useful.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield