Don't touch that knee

Pamela. Stop digging.

Kind people attract predators.

The psychopathology of narcissism is exactly the opposite of what you decsribe.

Once again you reveal what a throroughly nasty piece of work you are.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Advice on a supplier of green Oak, sight of some timber left over from his house rebuild and provided a cup of coffee.

This was more than 10 years back!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Ancient Toyota truck and some left over Oak studs? October 2006?

Nuff said already!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Are you threatening me?

Reply to
pamela

That's nice. Well done, TNP. I wonder why he was so adamant that you two had never met, even after you gently reminded him?

Reply to
pamela

Perhaps:

1) TNP forgot. It does happen, you know. 2) they haven't
Reply to
Tim Streater

You seem to otherwise you wouldn't have gone to the trouble of writing that.

Reply to
pamela

Do you think TNP will apologise to Tim Lamb for his denials that they have ever met?

Reply to
pamela

In message , pamela writes

10 minutes is a long time when you get to my age. 10 years is historic.

I am happy to accept that our brief meeting made more impression on me than TNP.

Why are you pursuing this trivia?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

TNP, did you tell the truth about never having met anyone in the group? That's what you claim when Tim Lamb said he had met you years ago.

I still don't know if you admit to that meeting.

Tim has given some details to jog your memory but, strangely, you still don't say you met him.

Did you meet Tim?

Reply to
pamela

Let's see what TNP says about the meeting. He seemed to be calling Tim Lamb a liar bu I don't think Tim is.

Reply to
pamela

I met someone.

Tim says it was him.

I already admitted that.

I honestly do not remember.

But your persistence is indicative of an agenda Pam

Why are you stalking me?

Should I contact the police?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Pam, you are now plonked alomg with an older sockpuppet of yours.

Bye...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You are paranoid because I have never used a sockpuppet in this group.

Reply to
pamela

FFS, TNP may have views that differ from others sometimes and be annoying, who isn't at times.

But whether x met y or cares about it is their business and non of yours.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

OK, kathie.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Why don't you just do that ?

Ring ring. Ring ring.

Turnip: " Hello is that the police" ?

Police: " Yes sir. Can I have your name please, and how can we help ?"

Turnip; " Yes my name is the Natural Philosopher and I'm being stalked by someone called Pamela".

Police:" I'm sorry sir, I didn't quite catch that. Could you give me your name again please, and could you spell it ?"

Turnip; " Yes its the Natural Philosopher. That's "Tango, Hotel, Echo... .........................................Echo, Romeo.

Have you got that ? Hello ? Hello ?"

Anyway don't forget to tell everyone how you get on.

michael adams

michael adams

This is getting to be beyond silly.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I have met Tim on several occasions over a few years now and corresponded with him offline and I have no doubt that he is a very straight and honest (and friendly, generous, competent and helpful) person (and I don't believe I am unique here in this group).

If anyone was to want to deny something, I would think it more likely that they *had* ever met TNP than hadn't. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Quite ... it's a 'discussion group' after all and that's what we are doing. (Plus a soapbox for a minority of course). Don't like it, ignore, killfile or go elsewhere?

It's funny, the principals behind all this are what some of us are interested in as it explains / makes all the difference around all the other things.

Others, who just know they are right and only their pov counts are keen for everyone to get back being quiet and letting them do all the talking (and none of the listening).

If TNP had said 'I don't remember one person from this NG ever meeting me, or my wife', then that would be reasonable (but he didn't say that).

Tim Lamb politely replied, "I beg to differ:-)"

Says it all really. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m