Don't touch that knee

Absolutely no surprise there. Turnip - the expert on all things female.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

was it a request ?

I've been in clubs were women whip men, I was even at a club when a man died but that was a while ago it was in the papers.

Reply to
whisky-dave

How's his divorce getting on? She seemed quite a nice person from what people have said.

Reply to
pamela

Why are you deliberately lying maliciously Pamela? Not one person on this NG has ever met me, or my wife.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Some time ago a few people replied to me in this group about your situation with wife and you too have referred to her in a generally positive way. From what I read she seems a nice person.

If you don't wish to talk about marriage then maybe it's better not to raise it as you did in this thread.

Going through a divorce can be quite stressful and I wondered if you had put that behind you now.

Reply to
pamela

No, not a request (although I probably asked for it).

One was called Debbie and she was just about to go on holiday to the USA and I said "Please tell me you are going to Dallas"

The other one was incredibly stupid, a bit overweight and fell for an old joke.

Basically someone had commented on the size of her arse she got a bit upset so I said I could tell what day she was born on if she would let me have a feel of it. She let me have a feel and I then said "You were born yesterday"

Reply to
ARW

She is mentally ill Pamela.

Now f*ck off.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I am sorry to hear that, especially if it's a medical opinion and not just an insult from you. Mental illness doesn't stop someone being a nice person. Please send her my best wishes.

Reply to
pamela

I believe that to be true.

Reply to
ARW

I beg to differ:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Have you met TNP or his wife?

Reply to
pamela

Like you said a few weeks ago, you have a pretend persona which posts here and then there's the real life you. It means your wife probably isn't quite like how your pretend persona has described her.

Have you ever thought that overt narcs often attract one another? Seems to be reasonably common.

Reply to
pamela

The latter. She was warned not to be alone with certain male members of staff when she first started work. They were obviously well known.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Yes to the first part.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Would you meet him again?

Reply to
pamela

Very unlikely but he was helpful at the time.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I have never met you,

Reply to
Tjoepstil

No.

Reply to
Tjoepstil

That's very nice of him. What did he help you with?

Reply to
pamela

Tim Lamb says he met you and you say he didn't. There must be a simple explanation.

Maybe Tim met Leo but you're The Natural Philosopher or Tjoepstil. Could that be it?

Reply to
pamela