Don't touch that knee

You have no way of knowing what they wanted.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Good luck with that.

Lucky if they are even half competent

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I've absolutely no doubt you think all attractive young women are flattered by any attention from an older powerful man. But not, of course, from a good looking homeless person.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Don't disagree with you that the allegations may be lies, for political gain. But I was dealing with the rather orthogonal suggestion that, if the assaults happened, they were the result of men being too self-conscious or tongue-tied to express themselves verbally!

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Ok, true. But *if* they acted as accused then I stand by my comment.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Or simply misreading the signs....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It's a phishing trip - let's put out an unsubstantiated list of allegations and see if anyone comes forward. Just like Wiltshire police with Heath.

Reply to
bert

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)" writes

Not all, no - but many IME. And some not so young.

Done some research have we?

Reply to
bert

How many reports are there of a powerful woman being pestered by a junior?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'd like to know how many women are in places they don't deserve to be because they offered sex or the promise of sex.

Reply to
whisky-dave

The majority.

An ex GF of mine called marriage 'legalised prostitution'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Two secretaries at work have slapped me!

Reply to
ARW

Quite a few hundreds of thousands of them IMHO.

Reply to
ARW

You can always argue that as you can't see, you need to feel to determine someone's appearance ;)

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

ARW

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)" writes

I'll take that as a no. You're just spouting your usual drivel/

Reply to
bert

Funny that, I can't remember it either.

But my wife can.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

IME, blind people always ask first, apart from the occasional very imperious old lady.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

As a matter of interest, does she remember when it was appropriate, or just when it happened a lot? My wife would rather say the latter.

Reply to
Roger Hayter