connector for propane hoses

When we hired a hog roast over Christmas, the hoses came with an in line bayonet style connector to connect the hose to the gas bottle or pair of bottles via a Y splitter.

I want to get some of these connectors for the gas boiler at Scouts, but can't seem to find them from googling so I am obviously quoting the wrong name.

Any suggestions please?

Reply to
John

nicknoxx