bus lanes

Think you are the one with Alzheimer's if you think I've ever posted about parking at a bus stop.

But then I doubt you understand what parking is. You could try looking it up.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Trying to weasel out of what you posted, eh?

Keep on keeping on. You'll soon persuade yourself how right you are.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Changed your tune, then? Now it is some 'bus based travesty' rather than parking. Keep going long enough and you might just get some of the details right.

Interesting everything to you seems to be a shithole. Good to know you have so much experience of them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)