DO NOT do home repair on Sundays

DO NOT do home repair on Sundays. Sunday is a day for prayer and worship.

Doing home repair on Sunday will send your soul straight to HELL.

Reply to
preacher

What if you repair the home of an unfortunate person--such as your wife, say?

Reply to
Bill

wrote

GO AND f*ck yourself.

I'm not actually stupid enough to do either on any day.

I don't have a soul, I sold it to that devil fella long ago, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

She goes straight to HELL too.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I've been to Hell and back...even heard the screams.

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.434526,-83.9859634,3a,75y,183.01h,78.24t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s8691TfDdesO7Y6FtuOYkCg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Reply to
devnull

If your state has blue laws and all the stores are closed, this could be good advice if you break and need something to make the repair.

Reply to
Frank

What if you are Jewish, or Seventh Day Adventists????

Reply to
Clare Snyder

You go to hell regardless of whether you home repair on the sabbath or not, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed