bus lanes

Er... That was a repeat from an earlier post up this very same thread Duhve?

You didn't dare answer it then so as you would say "no surprise you didn't again". Slightly concerning you don't recognise it and are now blathering on about "changing my tune", which tune have I changed Duhve ?

You are still the moron that keeps getting nicked for abusing bus lanes etc. Is that a "changed tune" too? One that I'll have to "weasel out of" Duhve? :-D

Now it is some 'bus based travesty' rather than

Doubtful you would recognise if I did what with your appalling Alzheimer's Duhve... Can you really not remember when you got nicked around the back of some train station for parking in some bus lane/stop/whatever Duhve? FFS I'd be worried! :-D

Everything? You're making it up again Duhve ;-)

It's true where you live is the biggest shithole I've ever seen... coincidence?

Reply to
Jim K..

Me? this is it that you darent answer...- "What bus based travesty were you whinging on about  get nicked for round the back of some London shithole station then? Or is the Alzheimer's going to kick in again?"

Seems the latter eh Duhve? But feel free to keep squirming in rod speed embarrassment...

Er? Just how wrong will you be allowed to get though Duhve? ,;-) tick tock.....

Reply to
Jim K..

Oh quelle surprise slimy Duhve prevaricates again...

Highway code would be my recommendation for fuckwits like you Duhve, especially the info about using, loitering & parking in bus stops & lanes - those being the bits you keep admitting you need help with...

Reply to
Jim K..

What bus based travesty were you whinging on about get nicked for round the back of some London shithole station then? Or is the Alzheimer's going to kick in again?

Unlike you I don't make assumptions, except about dullards like you... ;-)

Reply to
Jim K..

Ooopsy! Parked in a bus stop again were you? Or using a bus lane this time? Or something else??

Reply to
Jim K..

Have you been nicked *again*?

Reply to
Jim K..

does the whitew line down a bus lane mean you can't cross it?....we have bus lanes here that only operate during 7.30 am to 10.30 am...after that you can use them and people also park at the kerb in them....so my question is can you cross the single solid white line?...

https://www.google.com/maps/@55.4697766,-4.6054996,3a,75y,241.85h,86.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sW45wvn7V8ZSPaEnJ6PuFrw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Reply to
Not so dozy Jim ...

ok eight to nine thirty ......

https://www.google.com/maps/@55.4703697,-4.6021692,3a,15y,239.66h,95.45t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_QlLAmrD-GXL4grFs9LabQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Reply to
Not so dozy Jim ...

the reason I ask is that the other day a wummin in a HUGE OBSCENE X8 BMW suv steared sideways from the other lane nearly into the side of me in the bus lane......because the mustang is so low and she was sitting so high she obviously never saw me coming up her inside.......I gestured to her fat repulsive hubby in the pasenger seat that I was displeased.......should she have crossed the solid white line?......I feel that I spend my life avouding wummin drivers so don't give me any shit about wummin being good drivers.........even my driving examiner brother in law can't or won't give me an answer to this question ....

https://www.google.com/maps/@55.4675922,-4.6163852,3a,75y,259.9h,88.55t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s23SIAI7-ipbLTYCbuqdgsA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Reply to
Not so dozy Jim ...

Yes, but only when the lane isn?t in operation.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Nothing in Rules 127-132 to suggest you cannot.

Reply to
Scott

Unless (and even when) you?re in slow moving traffic, passing someone on the left is always a risky move.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

you made that up didn't you ? .......

Reply to
Not so dozy Jim ...

as you can see people park outside their houses after 9.30 am ........

Reply to
Not so dozy Jim ...

"These marks aren't to be crossed when the bus lane is in operation".

Reply to
Not so dozy Jim ...

"These marks aren't to be crossed when the bus lane is in operation."

that will be it then...ok to cross when not in operation....thanks

Reply to
Not so dozy Jim ...

They seem to be optimised as yet another money making scheme from motorists, via fines. Which is why so many simply keep out of them at all times. Unless you actually know the road, the signs saying the times in use seem to be designed to make reading them as difficult as possible.

On one major route near here, they changed from morning only rush hour, to morning and evening, and then to 24/7 And from 5 to six days in the week. And the signs usually only at the start of that lane, in amongst all the other signs, etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

There should be a gadget in the car that detects whether there actually is a bus nearby. If not, then it should be legal to use the lane and actually reduce congestion....

On some routes bus companies don't operate enough bus routes to warrant having their bus lanes.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

We've some fragments of bus lane in our town. Apparently it was the only way of getting some 'government' money to resurface.

So where there were 2 lanes of road at a busy interchange there's now one. Traffic wanting to carry on straight has to pointlessly queue with right turning traffic while a clear stretch of road winks at you from the left.

Reply to
R D S

there was a wummin that went down a bus gate and she got off with it because she was some professional cognitive expert and she proved there were too many signs and nothing about bus gates in the highway code.....

Reply to
Not so dozy Jim ...