Bosch/Fein - the thick plottens.

Ordered some spare blades for my Bosch PMF 180 which arrived today.

It mentions on the box that they fit the Fein!!

The Medway Handyman

Andy Hall

Something is going on, that's for sure.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

We did this in another thread. Fein don't want to cheapen their brand, so they've licensed Bosch to do a diffusion range. Probably.

Reply to
dom

Or maybe Bosch have decided that they are 1000 times the size of Fein and have just done it?

I'd love to know :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Email them and ask - snipped-for-privacy@fein.de

Reply to
dom

BTW, wonder if the 'E' cut blades can be reconditioned by fixing a section of 'razor saw' blade to them, eg:

Was thinking of getting one to try out on my power chisel, at 54TPI the small stroke shouldn't matter too much...

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

Just have, will keep you posted.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Possibly, but the Bosch blades are much, much cheaper than the Fein so I'm not bovvered.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

aren't used by the standard multimaster. So if it has a 10mm hole it should fit.

Reply to
John Rumm

Wish I had seen that before the weekend. Our local Builders Merchant had a Trade Day and there was a Fein stand there. Would have been interesting to hear the rep's comments.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew May