Bosch/Fein blade update?

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:18:01 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"

> mused: >> To possibly solve the 'will it fit' debate there are some good >> pictures of the Bosch blades here; >>
> Can anyone compare these to the Fein blades? >> We need to know! > Email me your address and I'll send you an old Fein blade to try. > That's the only definitive way! > If anyone wants to send me a Bosch blade I'll do the same.

Martyn Pollard is already posting me a Fein blade - report as soon as I get it.

-- Dave The Medway Handyman

01634 717930 07850 597257

Do we have an update on whether the Fein blades fit the Bosch pmf 180?

dg

Reply to
dg

Do we have an update on whether the Fein blades fit the Bosch pmf 180?

I thought I had reported back? The Bosch blades will fit the older Fein. The Fein blades will fit the Bosch but it relys on the hex bolt being done up really tight to hold it in place. e.g. the fixing lobes won't work.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman