Multi tool blades

Given the current confusion re "will the Aldi blades fit my Bosch/Fein/Worx etc", I found this useful site that sells blades for every multi tool under the sun - http://www.saxtonblades.co.uk/blade_compatibility.php
and an adaptor http://www.saxtonblades.co.uk/index.php?cPath )_41
Prices seem very good considering the include VAT & delivery.
No connection etc.

On 26/10/2012 20:53, The Medway Handyman wrote: > Given the current confusion re "will the Aldi blades fit my > Bosch/Fein/Worx etc", I found this useful site that sells blades for > every multi tool under the sun - > http://www.saxtonblades.co.uk/blade_compatibility.php > > and an adaptor http://www.saxtonblades.co.uk/index.php?cPath )_41 > > Prices seem very good considering the include VAT & delivery. > > No connection etc. >
Placed an order with these people for 2 x sanding pads & a set of 2 blades. Arrived promptly, delivery included.
I find the Bosch PMF 180 an excellent detail sander, but the Velcro backing pads wear at an alarming rate - and the abrasive pad falls off.
The Saxton ones seem a cut above. Stainless steel backing, very thick rubber pad, thicker Velcro. They seem far better than the Bosch originals.
Time will tell of course.
The set of blades comprised of one normal & one coarse cut blade. I'm hoping the coarse cut will be a faster cut on thicker timber.
I'll report back.