Arrone thumb turn: removing?

I'd like to remove what looks like an Arrone (it's what's stamped on it) thumb turn from the bathroom door

It looks something similar to:

I can't see how to remove it. There appears to be a tiny threaded hole on one side of the thumb turn, but I can't see how that might help, and there's nothing else that seems to suggest it might help removal. Can anyone provide any pointers to removing it?

TIA

Allan

Reply to
Allan

No allen grub-screw in there?

Reply to
Andy Burns

wc-thumb-turn-chrome/

Is there a tiny Allen screw deep inside that hole?

Reply to
Bob Eager

+1
Reply to
Nick

Phil L is correct, but you'll have to remove the grub screw as well, to allow the thumb turn to be removed.

Reply to
Mr Fuxit

to do that you will probably need a very small allen key.

Reply to
charles

Thanks for all the pointers: I'll give it a go.

Reply to
Allan

Sorted: No grub screw, but the outer circular plate/cover came off with a twist (not threaded) and exposed screws

Thanks for the help & advice.

Reply to
Allan