Removing interior door handle

Can you try to unscrew the plate on the side of the door and see if there is a set screw or something you can undo through the lock mechanism?

Reply to
homeowners
Removing interior door handle open original image
Removing interior door handle open original image
Removing interior door handle open original image
Removing interior door handle open original image

I'm trying to remove a door handle with a thumb turn lock but I can't see a way to take it apart. I've remove many door handles in the past but this one has me stumped. There's usually a small grub hole on the thumb turn lock but this one doesn't seem to have it. Any ideas anyone? [IMG]

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
Anonymous