and we think our housing stock is bad

Yup. Thanks for confirming the last few were won by those with zero principles. Lie and lie more. That's the way to win these days.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

The Labour Party should win every time on that basis.

A. "We will not triple student "tuition" fees in this Parliament"

B. "We were lying. Here goes a tripling of student "tuition" fees".

But... the point was really that those without a political argument to make (or at least one they dare make honestly) and whose MO is simply to attack others shouldn't wonder why they keep losing. The Labour Party has long been the Nasty Party. A quick look around the local politics of London soon spells that out.

Reply to
JNugent

Think you need to defend the Savile quote from the PM again. To persuade yourself just how nice the current lot are.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Q1. Who was in charge of the CPS (or Office of the DPP if that's the preferred name) when the decision was made not to prosecute Savile?

Q2. On whose desk in that organisation does the buck stop? Is it:

(a) the desk of the Director (someone called Kier), or

(b) the desk of the tea-boy (someone called David)?

Take your time... there's no rush...

Reply to
JNugent

It's been that way for a long time.