Homemade Glock Bump Fire Stock

Remarkably easy to simulate full auto fire with a semiauto sidearm.

Homemade Glock Bump Fire Stock

Dove Tail

... But that is already illegal. He just manufactured a "short barreled rifle". (10 years in prison and a fine from $10,000 to $250,000) I wonder if BATF has arrested him yet?

Reply to
gfretwell

Again, so what? Semi autos are here and they are not going anywhere. Even the new AWB of 2018 exempts enough of them to make it meaningless.

You can buy a wooden stock Mini 14 and all the undated 30 round magazines you can find but if you put a plastic stock on it you have a "tactical" mini 14 and it is banned. As long as your high cap magazines don't have a date or a serial number on them, you can buy all you want. This is the same as the late

90s when the world was awash in "pre ban" magazines. I don't remember anyone being arrested for making them either. This is what the democrats came up with and demonstrates why people just laugh at them.
Reply to
gfretwell

You still have not said where the billions of dollars would come from to buy these guns back. If anything the US is going to have to start selling off things to cover it's debt.

Reply to
gfretwell

What has this to do with repairing your home?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I seem to remember you were not only going to repeal the 2d amendment, you were also going to repeal the 5th (just compensation) and the

6th(due process). Good luck with that.
Reply to
gfretwell

And the 10th... This state has a really bad history as far as compliance goes.

Reply to
rbowman

That is indeed what he proposed. He told us that since the weapons he wants to confiscate are now illegal, they are not worth much so the govt can just pay a fraction of what they were worth before he made them illegal. I said at the time, it's like the govt building a new highway, taking your property using eminent domain, and instead of compensating you on the fair market value, saying that you're going to get $1 because that's all that a lot with a road over it is worth now. How very logical our resident lib is!

Reply to
trader_4