Mansfield toilet incomplete flush

I just had an issue with my Mansfield flush valve being too hard to flush, it felt like the handle would break. I replaced the gasket at the bottom of the plunger and that fixed that issue, but the toilet now only lets out about 25% of the water before it closes. Any ideas on what could be causing that? I noticed that there is another gasket at the top of the plunger, does that now need to be replaced?

Reply to
John

replying to John, MegaMan! wrote: I guess common problem.. company has a video on it even.. have to replace the flush valve seal. Looks pretty easy:

MegaMan!

replying to MegaMan!, Dan wrote: Mega Man...the Video has Nothing to do with his question.

Reply to
Dan