Tone control for msa30x amplifier

I found this example of tone circuits and can do some basic audio circuit modifications, ut not an electronics pro, guru, nerd, etc...
https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/29161-mod-garage-three-ways-to-wire-a-tone-pot .
Its for listening to lovely wifes "advice" when. I an in one room and she is 40 ft away.... Husband are suppised to hear every word, i am told.
So, anyone know how to add a standard tone control circuit to an off the shelf sound amplifier like this...
The one i have is msa30x "as seen on tv". Treble works great, but no way to filter out the bass frequencies so that bass volume is reduced.
I need a continuous rotating knob instead of apps or 2-3 fixe settings. Does not have to be perfect, can adjust it up or down, etc.
Any leads about this much appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 7:58:47 PM UTC-4, WGUV wrote:

From a practical standpoint it's probably easier to find a cheap amp that has tone control built in. Ebay?
Why not get an amp
On 9/11/19 6:58 PM, WGUV wrote:

Maybe try sci.electronics.design