dissolve calcium grease

I have this SG-306 calcium grease. It is a sticky paste and hard to apply to corners. I would like to dissolve it so it can be put in a spray can and spray. I have tried sewing machine oil which doesn't dissolve it. Octane 92 is more successful but still doesn't complete dissolve it. I can try acetone but am afraid of acetone's effect on plastics. Another thing I can try but haven't is motor oil.

Any other solvent candidates?

Reply to
Oumati Asami

Maybe just heating the grease would make it easier to apply?

Mineral spirits?

Reply to
Lulu