And this is why we should leave the EU!

It is heavily involved in ADR.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

You said you were an Italian citizen working in the UK when Brexit occurred and were able to obtain the "settled status" concession for EU citizens to remain here.

So why do you post nationalistic stuff, representing yourself as a native-born British patriot and saying: "Why is the EU still forcing mass immigration onto our beautiful island?".

Reply to
Pamela

Priceless!

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

As a foreigner, why should any of this concern you?

Reply to
Fakir Neejit

I'm afraid Pammy's not the brightest and best we've ever seen hereabouts. I thought she was being joking up until now.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I'm still a British citizen and hope to return one day when (or if) saner times return. Not much chance of that in the near future, though!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Dunno what ADR is, but certainly almost all the race relations legislation over the last 50 years has been drafted by Jews.

Reply to
Dan Green

Am 25/01/2024 um 00:04 schrieb Cursitor Doom:

Then she makes the perfect Retard.. I mean Reform UK voter.

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

Why do you show so much hatred towards those living in the UK decades before you were compelled to live in Birmingham?

Have you ever considered moving back to your country of dreams? Or do you hate your home country too?

Reply to
Fredxx

I could ask you a similar question. Why do you too post highly nationalistic stuff to give the impression you live in the UK?

Reply to
Pamela

Please don't.

Reply to
Fakir Neejit

Please just leave.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Am 25/01/2024 um 13:29 schrieb Fredxx:

Oh yes. But they don't want me any more. They say I am "tainted" by having lived in a barbaric country. How can I blame them?

But I can also move to one of the other 27 countries. You can't.

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

Is Birmingham not UK any more?

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

Why not? People will need to meet various entry requirements but there are another 194 countries any of us could move to.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

Am 31/01/2024 um 10:13 schrieb Jeff Gaines:

Are you saying that British citizens can move to 194 countries and have automatic right to live and work without a visa? When did that happen? This morning?

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

I suggest you read my post again, it seems clear to me.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

I wasn't talking to you.

Reply to
Pamela

Why can't you get back to living in your native country? Are you a criminal and lost your citizenship?

You've also stated you're not informed of the changes to freedom of movement. I suggest you try harder and keep in touch with the real world, rather than the fantasy one you dream of.

Reply to
Fredxx

And the relevance to where CD lives? You don't do yourself any favours.

Or does CD happen to live in Alabama?

Reply to
Fredxx