And this is why we should leave the EU!

Ottavio Caruso snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote

Who doesnt get to tell the UK that it must do anything policy wise.

Who doesnt get to tell us what we must do policy wise.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Irrelevant when the foreign king gets no say what so ever on anything at all and doesnt even get to be a parasite on us.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Its always a complete waste of money.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Reality actually.

In name only.

What matters is that that parasite gets no say what so ever on anything at all that matters.

Reply to
Rod Speed

More fool you. Pity about the stupid cost of those parasites and the immense amount of time wasted kissing their ring etc. And the immense amount of time and money wasted on documenting every thing that happens to a royal parasite and its useless relos and brats and its medical problems and where it lives etc. And the stupid waste of money involved in its garden partys, opening stuff and swanning around disrupting traffic and making it harder for the IRA etc to blow it to bits etc.

The way Eire does their president makes much more sense. It has no power at all and is a MUCH cheaper figurehead.

And it makes no sense to have a head of state anyway. The only thing that makes any sense is to have clearly spelt out rules on who gets to be the govt after an election and when an election can be called etc.

That isnt the only alternative to a stupid royal parasite.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Am 06/02/2024 um 14:47 schrieb Jeff Gaines:

I was sure that you'd rather be a subject than a voter.

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

Am 06/02/2024 um 15:50 schrieb Rod Speed:

Still foreign.

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

What power do you think he has over me?

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

Italy is a basket case. It's why you're here.

Reply to
Fredxx

Doesnt matter when it has no power at all.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Indeed, our constitution sets out our monarch's power as none.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

Jeff Gaines snipped-for-privacy@outlook.com wrote

So it makes no sense to keep the stupid parasite royals.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I covered this earlier. The monarchy carries out ceremonial duties to leave government free to ruin the country.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

Jeff Gaines snipped-for-privacy@outlook.com wrote

No you didnt.

No they don't.

No govt ever runs any country.

And when the royal parasite does something like open parliament, that stops the govt from doing anything but show up to watch the royal parasite read out what the govt has written for it to read out.

And showing up once a week to talk to the royal parasite for a while prevents the PM from doing something useful with that time.

Reply to
Rod Speed

see: Message-ID: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net>

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

Jeff Gaines snipped-for-privacy@outlook.com wrote

I wasnt saying that you didnt say that, I was saying that you never COVERED that, as I spelt out in the rest that spelt out why that claim was wrong. In fact I replied to that particular post of yours and pointed out that you were wrong abu that.

Even when the royal parasite does get involved with another head of state that chooses to visit the UK, the govt still gets involved with the visiting head of state and isnt left to run the country. No govt ever runs any country.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Am 06/02/2024 um 17:32 schrieb Jeff Gaines:

He is literally on the money. He is the leader of the Anglican church. The UK is a theocratic monarchy. It's worse than Iran.

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

Am 06/02/2024 um 21:24 schrieb Jeff Gaines:

A constitution that is literally not even written. Even the vile Yanls have a written constitution.

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

Am 07/02/2024 um 09:20 schrieb Ottavio Caruso:

s/Yanls/Yanks

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

Our constitution is evidenced in writing, mainly on vellum but I don't know where.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines