Advice on Phones

And cigarettes that don't contain cannabis.

Reply to
Max Demian

And things that aren?t bent. Sorry, I mean curved. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Hermaphrodite.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Are you referring to a gay or bi/pan sexual man? Isn't there a hermaphroditic aspect to gay sex?

Reply to
Fredxx

No. It is a reproductive rather than behavioural term.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

You might think so, but I come across a number of connectors that are termed hermaphroditic that certainly haven't the means to reproduce.

This article assists:

"Alternative names include hermaphrodite, androgynous, genderless, sexless, combination (or combo), two-in-one, two-way, and other descriptive terms. Several of these latter alternate names are ambiguous in meaning, and should not be used unless carefully defined in context."

Reply to
Fredxx

525 , as in a crossword clue.

Reply to
whisky-dave

No they aren't really seperate they they have the same range of sexual interests as those above. I only know one that or rather 'she' is a friend of a friend and I've only met her once.

Cartmans (southpark) mum is an Hermaphrodite

Reply to
whisky-dave