Tap handle loose

It' a mixer, left for hot, right for cold, lift for on, down for off, with a rotating spout to direct the flow. The handle is becoming a little loose, there is a bit of free up and down motion befoe it acts, but I cannot see any obvious fixing mechanism for the handle to the rest of the tap - other than the blob of plastic coloured red and blue. The 'blob' is on the handle part, directly under the handle. Before I struggle to get the 'blob' out, is the handle fixing behind that please?
Add pictures here
✖
On 09/06/2018 17:31, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Often yes, hex/allen key often needed
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

Add pictures here
✖
On 09/06/2018 19:07, alan_m wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
NLRk9t-9k&feature=youtu.be&t23
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

Add pictures here
✖
alan_m was thinking very hard :

it is the same tap as that one. Thanks..
Add pictures here
✖
alan_m expressed precisely :

Thanks, I didn't want to try riving something out, which wasn't intended to be popped out. Its the caravan's kitchen sink tap.
Add pictures here
✖
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Grub screw somewhere. They are not easy to see.
Add pictures here
✖
On 09/06/2018 19:17, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Indeed. Somewhere.
Is there likely to be any adjustment once the handle is off?
Add pictures here
✖
GB wrote:

They are always at the back of the tap.

Add pictures here
✖
On 09/06/2018 20:21, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

This particular one, you lever off the hot/cold indicator button on the front of the tap, and the grub screw is under there.
I'm more interested in what you do when you've dismantled the tap? There's nothing to tighten up. Maybe, put a new cartridge in, but that's going to be most of the cost of a new tap?

Add pictures here
✖
It happens that GB formulated :

To be fair...
I have just noticed I fitted the very same mixer tap to our bathroom wash basin (shows how little attention I pay), this was some ten years ago and it is still working absolutely fine - no drips at all.
Add pictures here
✖