advice on bathroom floor squeaks

Does anyone have any advice about a problem with bathroom floor sqeaks? They are around 50 odd years old and I wanted to put some new vinyl covering down. Have screwed the floorboards securely to the joists . No squeaks at all but as soon as I put some 6mm plywood down for a decent base, the squeaks start again. Beam me up Scottie.

Reply to
Ray Davies