From: Dave Plowman (News) snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk>

Subject: Re: Adam's apprentices Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 11:45 Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y

Fixing something heavy to a wall is not something I'd leave to anyone, unless I was certain they knew how to do such a job.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

This one can't even use a pogo stick

Cara Gormley, 19, filmed her boyfriend Declan McEwan, 19, attempt to jump on the toy.

(If she's Gormley, does that make him Gormless?)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog